Before using the Website in any form, please read the full content of this Policy. Remember that using the Website means full acceptance of the procedures and standards used by PUP "Complex" Spółka z o.o. and resulting from the Policy.
If you do not accept the procedures resulting from the Policy, you cannot use the Website. If you have any questions or doubts - we are at your disposal. Contact us using the contact details provided in the contact tab.
PUP "Complex" Spółka z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Kościuszki 7/9 is the administrator of your personal data collected via this website and processes this data in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- We process data that is collected in connection with your use of the website www.complex.gda.pl, including those saved in cookies.
- When contacting us via the forms available on the website, we collect data about you, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number. The form should also indicate whether you are interested in receiving marketing and commercial information, and consent to the processing by PUP "Complex" Spółka z o.o. your personal data in the indicated scope. In addition to the registration form, users' personal data may be collected when providing other services or organizing competitions on the portal.
- It should be remembered that the consent of the user to the processing by PUP "Complex" Spółka z o.o. his personal data for marketing and commercial purposes is completely voluntary. Each user has the right to access and correct the data provided by him.
- We process your data with your consent, including in order to send promotional and informational materials, offer products and market research. These data help us to determine the preferences of users, and thus to improve the offer addressed to them.
- Personal data provided to us by you will be kept for the period required for the purposes for which they were collected or resulting from the regulations.
- Your personal data may only be transferred to external service providers processing information for PUP "Complex" Spółka z o.o., including companies providing IT services, identity management, hosting and website management, data analysis, backup, security and data storage. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for secondary or non-essential purposes of providing such data, unless otherwise stated at the time of obtaining the data. If there is a possibility that this data will be transferred, the person using the website will first be asked for consent.
- Your personal data may be profiled, i.e. processed in an automated manner in order to prepare a commercial offer that is appropriate for you.
- Cookies are used by PUP "Complex" Spółka z o.o. also for the purposes of:
- statistical - which allows for the creation of statistics on the operation of websites and user visits for internal purposes and contractors,
- it also helps to understand how Users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content;
- presenting advertisements on websites - in particular to determine the content of advertisements displayed on a given end device. Presentation of advertisements, incl. in a way that takes into account the interests of the User or his place of residence (personalizing the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeatedly presenting the same advertisement to the User;
- adjusting the content of the website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, to recognize the User's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs;
- When using Cookies on the website www.complex.gda.pl, we never identify Users' identities on the basis of information stored in Cookies. Operating data (data on Users' behavior on the website www.complex.gda.pl) collected using Cookies or other similar technologies they can also be combined with demographic data (e.g. age, sex, city size) provided to us by Users when filling in the forms. In this case, the compiled data is devoid of any markings identifying the User (anonymization) and stored for the period required for the purposes for which they were collected or resulting from the regulations.
- The website www.complex.gda.pl may use session cookies and persistent cookies. The former remain on your device only while using the website. Permanent cookies remain on your device as long as they have a set lifetime or until you delete them.
- Each user may not consent to the placement of cookies on his end device. For this purpose, use the option of disabling the downloading and storage of cookies in the web browser.
Removal of cookies may lead to the loss of the use of some functionalities of the website www.complex.gda.pl